Are you looking for a professional, high-calibre, honest and efficient recruitment service with a proven track record in delivering fantastic value for money for its clients?
If so, then look no further.
NDS was founded on the important goal of providing the right person for the job EVERY single time on a bespoke basis. Not only does it work closely with clients to fully understand their business needs, NDS also conducts face to face interviews with candidates before adding them onto their books.
It’s on the back of a consistent, professional approach that it has built up an enviable reputation with a host of clients across a plethora of industries because it has proven it can deliver on its promise time and again.
So why not let us do the same for you?
No matter how big or small your recruitment needs are you can put your trust in us.
At NDS we pride ourselves on providing exactly what you need EVERY time. Whether you need a one off, temporary, or long term solution, you can be confident that NDS will solve all your recruitment needs.
Get in touch with us today
Our Promise to Clients:
- We will provide exactly what you have asked for
- You will get 100% honesty
- You will get the correct qualified staff to do the requested job
- You will get a dedicated 24/7 service
- Competitive pricing
- Fully compliant, vetted and legal candidates
- Professional consultancy from industry experts
- Tacho software in each driving branch for quality checking
- In house training provider to “up-skill” drivers
- Full driver CPC training programme which can be offered as a value added service
The NDS Recruitment Process:
- All candidates are pre-screened over the telephone before being invited to a face to face interview
- The face to face interview will take place to correctly ascertain skills, qualifications and experience of candidate
- The candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK is checked
- The candidate’s references will be provided if requested by the client
- NDS will fully prepare all candidates for their roles and will provide them with PPE where needed
- NDS will have regular communication with workers during their assignment
- NDS will be on hand, where needed, to provide a HR service for its candidates
- Candidate’s will complete a skills test relevant to their role
- Sector specific, or client bespoke testing, will be carried out upon request
James Raybold, Love Joes
“I had previously utilised NRS services for HGV drivers when I was Transport Manager at a National Chilled DC, in my new role as Transport Manager for a large fleet of vans I have also utilised NRS. “I can recommend NRS for driver supply and in my own personnel experience have received good quality drivers for different work from Handball, Trunking and multi drop, they assign the correct driver to the type of work required. I have always found NRS contactable even out of hours and most importantly a straight forward answer such as they do not leave you waiting 1hr and then inform that they cannot supply. Any short notice emergency requirement I have always received a direct Yes or No on availability”.
GSF Car Parts, Birmingham
“GSF Birmingham have been using NRS for a number of years. They have always offered an exceptional level of service with the drivers they supply. Be it van drivers all the way up to CLASS 1. I have worked very closely with their driving consultants over the years and all have been friendly, punctual and efficient in the role they carry out. They always without fail fulfil my requirements as quickly as possible. NRS have set high standards which raises them above their nearest competitors by a large margin. I therefore look to many more years working with NRS.”